Garageband is an application for music lovers as it allows the user to live out their musical fantasies. The installation of a Garageband on windows pc allows audio recording, mix rhythms, editing, add effects to audio tracks. This article is all about installation of garageband app on PC /Windows.
With the help of Garageband, you could also create your own music and you could also use your own music as unique. Garageband is considering one of the most popular programs for apple, but the windows version is not available. Creating a Mac virtual machine is the only useful way to use Garageband in Windows pc.
Garageband for Windows PC – Install it on Windows 7,8,10
Do you want to know how to use Garageband on Windows PC? Do not worry here, and you will get your answers. As you know that Garageband for Windows PC is actually a toll, or you say an application that helps to create fun music. And the best part is that it will make your recorded music sound like a professional at the same time. Garageband is only available for Apple users, but if you want, you could also use it on your Windows Pc. If you really want to use Garageband to your Windows Pc, then there are very simple steps that you need to follow.
- Check out : How to use Facetime on Windows
The procedure that you need to follow for using Garageband on Windows PC:
There are different steps to use Garageband on Windows Pc like as mentioned below:-
Download Garageband for Window PC:
- For downloading Garageband for Windows PC, you need to have a compatibility checker application. The compatibility checker will be in the form of a compressed folder that is extracted to a location on your PC.
- In the next step, click and open the extracted folder, and after that, launch an AMD Hyper-V application and then right-click on it in order to run the administrator. In this step, you will be able to know that your Windows PC is AMD-V compatible or not. If your windows are not compatible, then you will receive a notification on the screen at the very moment.
- If your windows pc is AMD-V compatible, then you could go to the next step. That is, you could download VMware. And then, you need to download the operating system image file for Mac OS Sierra. After this, you will get the virtual machine on your system.
- In order to run the operating system now, you have to enable the virtualization from your BIOS setting. Extract the Mac OS image to a location on your PC after downloading the Mac OS.
- In the fifth step, follow the path from macOS Sierra to Mac OS Sierra 10.12 tools to final YouTube folder to unlock 208 and locate a file with says Win-install then run it as an administrator by doing right-click. For the next step, wait until the process is completed, and when the process ends, you will get a notification.
- Now you need to open the VMware in order to click on the Virtual machine option. And now again, you need to navigate through the same path that you have followed in the fifth step, and then you must select the OS image that is available over there.
- In the seventh step, you need to change the system resource allotment from the loaded up MacOS, and in order to do this, you need to edit the Virtual Machine settings. To get the best experience out of your virtual machine, just select the processor and ram allotment. And then boot up Mac OS Sierra.
- To boot up Mac OS, you need to select the play Virtual Machine option. Then you will get an Apple logo, and then you will have to choose your country and choose your keyboard preference and sign up.
- Skip the other unnecessary steps, and then you will load onto the home screen. And then, in order to install Garageband on Windows you need to search for Garageband through the taskbar.
After following the entire step that is mentioned above by appsforpcz, you could install Garageband successfully for Windows PC and enjoy using the application on your computer. The Garageband for Windows includes various features like multi-touch support, easy sharing, advance equalizer, and musical instruments. The Garageband for windows supports a large variety of musical instruments that could operate with accuracy. You will be able to use the multi-touch support feature on the instruments present on Garageband PC.
By using the Garageband on PC, you could experience the exceptionally advanced equalizer, and this feature is the reason for enabling the option of the professional musician. So if you love music, then this Garageband application is your ultimate destination. Follow the procedure perfectly and enjoy the experience of creating, editing, and listening to the professional songs through your Windows PC.