Facetime on PC Windows : American tech giant Apple has a legacy of perfection, and FaceTime is no exception. FaceTime is one of the best video chatting platforms currently available on the internet. Using the application, you can chat, and video calls a number of friends or family members at the same time.
Like most of the Apple products, FaceTime is exclusive for the Apple ecosystem. Therefore, if you have an Apple product like an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, you can easily access the application. But, things will be difficult for you if you are a Windows user. If FaceTime is on your priority list, you need to install Mac OS on your PC and enjoy the feature. But, there is an easier option as well.
Here, in this article, you will know the best way to download Apple’s exclusive FaceTime application on the Windows PC. But, before rushing to the point, you need to know all the features of FaceTime in Windows.
Facetime on PC Windows – Installation Guide & How to Use It !
These days, the popularity of FaceTime is increasing, owing to the inclusion of demanding features in the latest edition of iOS and mac OS. There is no doubt that the interface of FaceTime is way better than any Windows video calling platform. On the other hand, you can get several additional features on your PC. Here is a list of benefits of using FaceTime on your PC.
- The application is absolutely free of cost. Therefore, you don’t need to pay a single penny to access FaceTime.
- The application is safe to use on the PC. As a result, it will not affect your privacy.
- You can use the application for both audio and video calls from your PC.
- Thanks to its interface, FaceTime is going to offer the smoothest experience, unlike other video calling applications.
- You will receive HD quality visuals, but the resolution varies from device to device, according to the quality of the display.
- You can connect anyone having the application, irrespective of their platforms. Therefore, you can even video call a person using an iPhone or MacBook from your Windows device.
- Like other platforms, there is the option of hiding and block a user in FaceTime.
- FaceTime will sync all of your contacts to the application. As a result, you will able to connect any of your friends using the same platform.
- You can include the frequently calling people on the favorite list. So, it will be easier for you to find them for calling.
- If you are a fan of the conference call, the application will serve you the best. Using the FaceTime, you can connect a number of people like 9 to 10 at a single point of time.
Also Read : How to Setup iCloud on Windows
Download Facetime on Windows PC
Though almost everyone can download the application, there is some exception. FaceTime needs a certain level of hardware to run. Here is a list of requirements for using FaceTime on your PC.
- Your Windows PC must run on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or the latest Windows 10.
- You need at least 2Gb of RAM on your PC to run the application.
- Your PC must have at least 1GHz CPU speed.
- Your device is required to have a webcam or supports Webcam device.
- Besides, FaceTime requires a good internet speed to function and headset with a microphone feature to communicate.
Now, you might realize that around 99% of PCs are eligible to access the FaceTime application. After checking your eligibility, you need to download an Android emulator on your PC. Android emulator is software, which allows the Windows PC to run the APK file of the application. While selecting an emulator, you have a number of options to chose from.
Once you install an Android emulator, you need to log in with your Google account. After the activation of the emulator, you are allowed to download the APK version of the FaceTime application. Here are the steps that you need to follow for the successful installation of FaceTime on PC Windows computer/ laptop.
- Download the APK file either on your Windows PC or mobile device. If you choose the latter option, you need to transfer the file to your PC.
- Once you complete the download, click on the “Finish”
- Now, you need to go to the location of the downloaded file and right-click on the icon.
- Once you right-click, there are multiple options open to select, choose the “open with”
- Choose the Android emulator application to run the file.
- Now, the installation process will automatically begin on your Windows PC.
Now, your installation is over, and you can enjoy the FaceTime on windows PC. After restarting the PC, you can see the FaceTime application in the “All Apps” section.
You might have realized that the process is complex in nature. If face Time is your requirement, definitely, you should opt for this. But, video calling is the purpose; there are lots of excellent video and audio calling applications are available on the Windows platform, that you can take advantage of.
Alternatives of Facetime for Windows
Here is a list of other video calling applications that you need to try.
Definitely, the highest-rated video calling application on Windows. The application is available on every platform, including iOS and mac OS.
These days, almost everyone has a Facebook account. As a result, the messenger application from Facebook is quite popular on the internet. Even most iOS users have the Facebook messenger application. By using the application, you can perform video calling and voice calling. Even you can text your friends and family using the application.
The application is increasing its user base in a very rapid manner. The software has the maximum number of features among all the video calling platforms, and that seems to be the game-changer for it. Millions of users across the world have already downloaded the application.
After knowing all these aspects, now you can consider the best option for you. Visit this appsforpcz.com to know how to install android apps on windows pc.